Dried Poultry Fertilizer
An organic, nutrient-rich product, Herbruck’s dried poultry fertilizer is in high demand by grain producers and other growers. We make it onsite from hen litter using a proprietary process of dehydration and pelletization. This product innovation has proven beneficial for Herbruck’s, local growers, and the environment.
- Easy-to-handle pellets
- Spreadable using lime spreading equipment
- Low odor
- Suitable for organic farming; a superior alternative to chemical fertilizers
- Stimulates soil health and improves crop production
- An excellent source of slow-release nitrogen
- Contains 80 lbs. of nitrogen per ton (95% organic nitrogen, 5% ammonium nitrogen); approximately two-thirds of organic nitrogen content is mineralized in the first year; see Content Analysis below
- Crumbled pellets are also available, particle size is similar to granular fertilizer
- Crumbles will flow better out of fertilizer boxes on a corn planter or can be spread with lawn fertilizer spreaders
Pellets bulk, semi loads, end dump, $99.00 per ton plus freight to your farm, for March 2014 delivery.
Pellets in one ton super sacks, $169 each, $139 each for 20 or more.
Pellets bagged in 50# bags 40 bags per pallet, $260 per pallet, $200 per pallet for 20 or more pallets.
Crumbles bulk semi loads, $159 per ton.
Crumbles in one ton super sacks, $199 each, $179 each for 20 or more.
Crumbles bagged in 50# bags 40 bags per pallet, $300 per pallet, $240 per pallet for 20 or more pallets
Pricing subject to change without notice.
For pricing forecasts on future deliveries, please contact us using the information below.
Pelletized Fertilizer Analysis (PDF)
Articles and Reports
"Researchers Study Value of Chicken Litter in Cotton Production," USDA Agricultural Research Service, June 2010 (PDF)
Holland Sentinel article and ad, May 2009 (PDF)
For More Information