|Month||Conv. Cash Price||Basis||Base Price*||Organic Corn Price (bushel)|
|Oct 2015||$3.35||-0.40||375||Price TBD|
|Nov 2015||$3.35||-0.40||375||Price TBD|
|Dec 2015||$3.35||-0.40||375||Price TBD|
|Jan 2016||$3.46||-0.40||386.2||Price TBD|
|Feb 2016||$3.51||-0.35||386.2||Price TBD|
|Mar 2016||$3.56||-0.30||386.2||Price TBD|
|Apr 2016||$3.58||-0.35||392.6||Price TBD|
|May 2016||$3.58||-0.35||392.6||Price TBD|
|Jun 2016||$3.62||-0.35||397||Price TBD|
|Jul 2016||$3.62||-0.35||397||Price TBD|
*Info from CBOT, updated daily.
One ton minimum order.
|Less than 20 tons||Truckloads 20 to 50 tons|
|Pelleted Poultry Fertilizer typical analysis 4-3-2+7%Ca|
|Poultry Fertilizer Crumbles 4-3-2|
|1 to 19 tons||20 tons or more|
|Pelleted Poultry Fertilizer 4-3-2|
|Poultry 50lb bags||$260.00/ton||$200.00/ton|
|Poultry Crumbles 4-3-2|
|Poultry 50lb bags||$300.00/ton||$240.00/ton|
|Nutri Plus 10-2-4|
|Poultry 50lb bags||$530.00/ton||$470.00/ton|
Pelletized Poultry Fertilizer Analysis
|Total||First Year Availability|
Bulk density of the pellets is approximatly 40 pounds per cubic foot.
*Source: MWP-18, "Livestock Waste Facilities Handbook
**Source: A3411, "Manure Nutrient Credit Worksheet", University of Wisconsin
Download Pelletized Poultry Fertilizer Analysis (PDF)
Download No Synthetic in Pellets statement (PDF)
For more information about the benefits of our fertilizer products check out these links.
Pelletized poultry fertilizer is an organic, nutrient-rich product. It is processed onsite from hen litter using a proprietary process of dehydration and pelletization. Pelletized poultry fertilizer is in high demand by grain producers and other growers as this innovative process is beneficial for the environment and in a source of crop nutrients that will increase profits when used properly.
- Stimulates soil health and improves crop production
- Provides food for beneficial microbes to assure the proper decomposition of crop residue
- Provides organic matter, which is the governor of moisture for the soil. Organic matter holds five times its weight in water. The higher the carbon content in the soil, the less plants are stressed from heat and drought during times of temperature extremes.
- Increasing organic matter will improve soil tilth, making it more productive and easier to work.
- Raising the organic matter content will increase the holding capacity for water and nutrients on sandy soils, and reduce the loss of nutrients through leaching and run-off that causes pollution of streams, lakes, and ground water.
- Higher organic matter will loosen clay soils allowing better root penetration and improved air and water movement, which means better nutrient availability for crops.
- Independent research farms and farmers in several states show increased profits where pelleted poultry fertilizer is used.
- Easy to handle pellets
- Spreadable using lime spreading equipment
- Low odor
- Suitable for organic farming; a superior alternate to chemical fertilizers
- An excellent source of slow-release nitrogen
- Contains 80 lbs. of nitrogen per ton (95% organic nitrogen, 5% ammonium nitrogen); approximately two-thirds of organic nitrogen content is mineralized in the first year
Crumbled Pellet Features:
- Particle size similar to granular fertilizer
- Crumbles flow out of fertilizer boxes on a corn planter or can be spread with lawn fertilizer spreaders
Have a question about grains or fertilizers? Contact us today.